“To provide viable and functional procedures and operations that will enhance the overall accountability of those assets entrusted to the church.”
To provide proper budgetary development and implementation to ensure that functions and financial responsibilities are accomplished and maintained.
- Bill Perry – Deacon/Trustee
- Terrence Ray Wilkes – Deacon/Trustee
- James Prewitt – Treasurer
- U. L. Cross – Asst. Benevolent Funds
- Rosie Cross – Secretary
- Karen Hunter – Finance Clerk
- Brenda Wooden – Administrative Asst.
- Tabetha Berry – Finance
Jehoash called the priest and ordered them to save up the money paid in connection with the sacrifices in the Temple and both the dues paid for the regular sacrifices and the money given as freewill gifts. Each priest was to be responsible for the money brought by those he served, and the money was to be used to repair the Temple, as needed. — 2 Kings 12:4-5